View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #2
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Sample TOU

By downloading these images you are obtaining a “license to use” these graphic images and designs and are agreeing to the terms of this user INSERT YOUR NAME/COMPANY NAME HERE.

NO SHARING OF FILES PLEASE

YOU MAY:
  • Use these graphics for your personal layouts, cards, or other projects.
  • Recolor, resize, and otherwise modify these graphics for your own personal use.
  • Submit your layouts using these graphics online or to publications as long as proper credit is given to INSERT YOUR NAME/COMPANY NAME HERE.

YOU MAY NOT:
  • Change these graphics in some way and claim they are your own.
  • Resell or redistribute these graphics in any way.
  • Use these graphics for any commercial products (or in any way that will generate income) including web design or templates.
  • Use these files for obscene, defamatory, or immoral works or any other purpose which is prohibited by law.

Commercial use inquiries should be sent to INSERT YOUR PERSONAL/COMPANY EMAIL ADDRESS HERE.

Please feel free to contact me with any other questions or inquiries you might have at INSERT YOUR PERSONAL/COMPANY EMAIL ADDRESS HERE. I’d also love to see what you create with my items, so email me a link to any finished layout! Have fun scrapping.