View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
I don't know the first think about organizing a collab. or mega kit. I just had major surgery and am going to be laid up for several weeks and would love to try my hand at it since I am going to have a lot of free time on my hands!

I know that we would need some basic elements for a 365 type Disney kit. I am going to list the elements that I can think of and offer a sign up list. ANY help would be greatly appreciated; from guidance, design ideas, etc. I want everybody to get credit and want everybody who wants to participate to do so and hurt no one's feelings. This is just for fun not money.

My basic idea is to have a kit that we create over a certain period of time and submit the elements to me to disperse and then maybe a thread where everyone can post their creations based on the 365 52 12 format. Maybe have up to 5 people per category to provide variety. Anybody who wants to design something or has thought about designing and looking for an opportunity to do so, jump in!

Here are some basic elements I was thinking of from what I have seen around: (If you think of something else I need to add, let me know)

1. Templates for the dates
2. Dates/ Days / Numbers Stickers and Alphabet
3. Frames
4. Journaling Cards
5. Phrases/ Sayings
6. Paper
7. Embellishments
8. "Plastic Looking Page Pockets"
9. Filler Cards
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote