View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Weekly Challenge #93 (7/13-7/19) hosted by A Grieving Mommy

Hey all! It's my turn to host the weekly challenge.

I am often inspired by the designer Scrapping with Liz. She has so many creative templates to use in soooo many ways.
I saw this one and thought what an awesome idea to use a "cut up" of a shape by filling it with papers, photos, adding staples, stitches, etc.

(Please note that I'm not affiliated with Scrapping with Liz - I just find her inspiring!)

So I decided to adapt that idea for our challenge this week! I made 8 FULL SIZE Mickey Head page templates for you!!

I'm SO EXCITED to see all of the different ways people use them! Use them with or without the outline, stitch them together or staple them, fill with papers or photos, or leave them as is. I'm still working on my own page

You can download them here on my blog.

***SBC File Download here****

And I've got another one of my Stashbuilder:Mickey Heads for your Prize Package. This is volume #3 - monochromatic Mickey Heads. These would be super easy to recolor also!

To get the PP, please follow the rules:
1) Challenge should be Disney related
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
4) Finish the challenge by next Tuesday
5) Leave love/praise for at least 3 others
6) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges

So, let's get scrappin!

Denise aka A Grieving Mommy

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Last edited by agrievingmommy; 07-16-2011 at 04:45 PM.

agrievingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links