View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Speed Scrap Schedule and Sign Up Thread!

We are always in need of speed scrap hosts. Please reply to this post if you are able to help out!

"Regular" Speed Scraps
  • Speed Scrap #199 -
  • Speed Scrap #200 -
  • Speed Scrap #201 -

"Project 2015" speed scraps - no participation prize unless otherwise stated
  • January 31 8am PST / 10am CST / 11am EST - Hosted by Meagan
  • February 28 - Michelle
  • March - Arlette (date TBD)
  • April 17 - Andrea
  • May - Melissa (date TBD)
  • June 21 - Cynthia
  • July - Jlynn (date TBD)
  • August -
  • September -
  • October -
  • November -
  • December -

If you can host a speed scrap, please sign up below and let me know which date and time you prefer and we will get it scheduled.

*Make sure Carolc has created a gallery for your speed scrap before your SS begins. If for some reason she has not created it by that time, please send her a PM as soon as you realize it is missing. Please discourage people from posting in other galleries in the interim.

Speed Scrap Guidelines:
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.
Then you will have 4 hours to finish your layout and post to the gallery and relevant thread to claim your prize.
If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just get follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Thanks and offering to help!

NOTE: To access the chat room, click the icon in the upper right corner of this screen

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Carolc; 05-01-2015 at 12:14 PM.

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links