Old 04-03-2016, 10:47 AM   #1
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
>>>>>Here for SS#211 with Michelle from Mad for the Mouse<<<<<

Hi Girls!

So glad you made it this far!!
I'm getting ready to head to the chat room, but first we need to go over the rules so that you can receive your prize.

1.) You must follow all the instructions below. I will post an instruction every ten minutes. The first instruction will be at 3pm EST and then 1 instruction every ten minutes until 7.

2.) Post your finished layout here in this thread, and then in the appropriate sub-topic forum thread. Be sure to include the link to the sub forum thread with your layout in this thread.

****It is very important that you post your layout in this thread because I will be referring to this thread to pass out the prizes.*****

If you join late, don't worry I am giving you a generous deadline to post your layout to this thread to get the prize.

1. Let’s start with photos - choose an odd number of photos

2. Mat or frame an even number of the photos you have chosen (if you only chose one photo, then that one photo needs to have a mat or frame).

3.Next choose your papers. You can have as many or as few as you like, but one has to have polka dots and one must be a solid.

4. Add whatever embellishments you like, but repeat one embellishment 6 times. It must be the same embellishment duplicated (not 6 different stars, but 6 of the exact same star).

4. Add whatever embellishments you like, but repeat one embellishment 6 times. It must be the same embellishment duplicated (not 6 different stars, but 6 of the exact same star).

5. Give something to twist - a photo an ellie......change the color, give it a tilt - whatever your in the mood for.

6. Give your page a title that is big, bold and mixes 2 different fonts or alphas. You can use a word art here if you have something that fits

Don’t forget to rock those shadows and add in anything else you think it needs!

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

Last edited by msbagley; 04-03-2016 at 12:33 PM.

msbagley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links