View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 09:50 AM   #1
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
2017 Speed Scrap - Post Marathon Makeover Game

Now that all the Speed Scraps have been posted, are you ready for another game? This will be a mini makeover!

Speed Scraps are a ton of fun, but sometimes you just run out of time to get your layout just right. Maybe you didn't get a chance to edit your picture. Maybe the SS instruction said no journaling, but you ALWAYS journal. Maybe you had to use a staple, but you didn't really know where to use it, so you aren't happy where it is.

I don't want you to change your layout so much that it looks completely different. But if there's something you wanted to change, now's your chance!

Post your original layout AND your new layout in this thread by Saturday, August 5, noon ET. Yes I'm giving you almost a week, since I know after the excitement of the weekend, you might want to take a break from the computer.

Here's the LO I chose. The instructions asked for a card, and while I love it, I just didn't think they fit the look I wanted on the LO.

And my makeover. I removed the card, added 2 paper strips, and duplicated the star glitter from the bottom corner to the top.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

Last edited by snowdrop; 08-01-2017 at 09:20 PM.

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links