View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 02:36 AM   #1
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

Telephone Challenge #19 == Keep Your Cool

I thought that after the party ended, the heat would be off of my responsibilities and I could chillax long enough that I would find the time to get this challenge going. Ha! Since apparently that's not going to happen, I decided I might as well take the plunge and just dive into it.

Tired of the "cool" puns? Ok, I'll give you the scoop on what this challenge's theme is. It's Summer time and we all know that Summer is hot hot hot in Florida and California! So we're going to do our LOs showing ways to keep our cool in Disney.

If you want to join just leave a reply in this thread and I will add you to the list!

If you have never participated in a Telephone challenge, the rules are really simple.
The first person creates a layout and sends it to the second person.
The second person then takes inspiration from the first layout.
It could be color, character, composition, anything you choose! Just stick to the theme in your scraplift.
It's a very simple and laid back kind of challenge.
Please pass your layout to the next participant within 24 hours if at all possible so that we can move right along.
Things happen, emergencies come up, computers fail, so if you need more than 48 hours, please notify me and we will see what we can do if you need to swap places with somebody.
Send your layout to me and to the person next in line by private message.
Do not post in the galleries at this time!
We will reveal all at one time.
If you want me to add your credits then the LO's are uploaded, send those to me also.
If you would rather do it yourself...that is fine too.

I'll take 15 people for this challenge.

Participants:
1. This Dixie Pixie
2. mouselvrmom
3. scrappinnewbie
4. sparklehal
5. alovesj95
6. karrieskreations
7. luv2scrapmm
8. Kramer.zoo
9. nadauh
10. bcalberti
11. r0binb
12. Mary Jo
13. MichaelsMomJo
14. Princess Janas Mom
15. shalinao

All full! I'm sorry if you want to do it and didn't quite sign up in time, but I'm pretty sure that Jennifer (Disney Baby) would love some volunteers to host the next one - that's one way to make sure you get to participate next time! Link to the Sign Up page --> Telephone Challenge Hostess Sign Ups

I will start the challenge tomorrow and pass along my LO to Jenn by Tuesday. I'm still working on a PP but I'll post when it's ready. Everybody loves a surprise, right?

Here's the PP I am offering. I hope you like it!

I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

Last edited by This Dixie Pixie; 08-01-2011 at 05:03 AM.

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links