View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 06:35 PM   #2
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
We've had some of the best interactions with characters when we went prepared! Our last trip to DL (2013) we went with a notebook that my DD and I wrote questions in for the characters we thought we'd see - For example,
Rapunzel, we planned to ask if Flynn and Max got along now
Snow White we planned to ask what it was like to live with Dwarfs, if it was messy

Our BEST interaction surprisingly was from boys! Both Alladin and Flynn Ryder nailed the character interactions. Belle was a very close 3rd (she recognized Ada from one location we met her to another that we met her a second time). Flynn actually spoke more than Rapunzel, and we met them together. We asked about his relatinoship with Pascal. He said that the're cool now. But he and Max were more like Frenemies. Then they talked about pets - how we have a dog who acts like a horse and he has a horse who acts like a dog.

I have to admit that after 3 trips to DW, going to DL was a different character experience. I'm not sure if there's just more "actors" in CA, or if it was because we were prepared.

I've read the funniest thing with Ariel is to bring a fork and tell her you brought her a dinglehopper.

Also, being prepared meant having a pen with me and immediately writing the answers down after the interaction. Unfortunately I wrote so fast I can't read much of some of it. LOL

I guess as for poses, I have Rapunzel playing with my daughters pony tails, I have the standard Buzz pictures, we've never really been a pose type. Usually it's the character that initiates that (Aurora taught my daughter to stand like a princess and Tink taught her to stand like her).
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote