View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 01:54 PM   #29
MsCarolina
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i
Here is my layout:

1. Starting out easy, choose a template, make it a blocked or pocket style layout - CHECKED, blocked template.
2. I want to see lots of photos on your page, at least 5 and they must all be of a similar size - CHECKED, there are 6 photos and 5 are the same size.
3. You may use as many papers as you wish, but there must be an even split between patterns and solids - CHECKED - there 4 patterned papers and 4 solid papers.
4. Elements are your choice... however, each individual element must appear at least twice on your page. They can be bigger/smaller, flipped/rotated... whatever. But there must be AT LEAST two of every element. NOTE: So, if you use three different flowers, each of those must be duplicated... giving at least six - CHECKED - Banner (2), leaves (2), red flower (2), blue flower (2), green gear (2), orange star (2), orange button (2).
5. I want to see a one word title, but I want you to be creative, use an element in place of a letter such as a knife and fork as a "V", a mickey head for an "O" etc. This is the only element on the page you do NOT have to duplicate - CHECKED - LEGO (used a tire/wheel for the letter O).
6. Journal, Journal, Journal! I love journalling. I want to see at least 6 lines/snippets - CHECKED - added at least 6 lines of journaling.
7. Add something sparkly and finish off your page with shadows and anything else you need* - CHECKED- added some green glitter under the flowers, green and orange glitter under the title and shadowed the layout.​

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...059#post163059

Last edited by MsCarolina; 04-01-2016 at 03:47 PM.

MsCarolina is offline   Reply With Quote