View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 11:49 AM   #1
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Photo Scavenger Hunt #23 July 1-Aug 31, 2014

I love the photo scavenger hunts and am excited to host my first challenge!

The Challenge Rules:
1. I will be posting a list of photos to capture... you must gather at least 15 of the items on the photo scavenger hunt list.
2. You should be able to do this at WDW, DL, any of the international parks, or on a Disney cruise during time frame listed. You can even combine trips, or park & cruise trips, as long as they fall within July/August 2014.
3. You must be visiting a Disney park or Disney cruise between July 1, 2014 - August 31,2014. I want photos from this visit, please be honest here!!
5. You must use your own photos, not someone else's, unless its a photopass photo or taken by someone else in your party.
6. After your trip, post a layout of your photos in this thread by September 15, 2014. On your layout, label the photos or have a guide numbering and listing the photos. I need to be able to easily check off that you have gotten at least 15 of the items listed (you can add more than 15 if you want to).

Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum by September 15, 2014.

Please be sure to leave some comments for your fellow challenge participants in the gallery.

Here is the list:
1) something red, white and blue
2) something that starts with the first letter of your name ie M is for Mickey, Mama Melrose, monorail
3) a surprise! something you didn't expect
4) a cat
5) an interesting looking trash can
6) your favorite Disney meal
7) something related to Snow White
8) a street show
9) something with wheels
10) a selfie
11) someone wearing a Magic Band
12) a villain
13) a topiary
14) a resort/hotel bedspread
15) a detail or close up photo of something
16) a clock
17) a reflection of something/someone in water
18) Disney balloons
19) a night time photo
20) a picture with Walt Disney in it ( ie partners statue, One Man's Dream)
21) someone making a purchase
22) a picture taken in line
23) a hidden Mickey
24) a Disney quote
25) going home

A few more for cruisers with thanks to tuko girl:
1) navigator from favorite day of the cruise
2) your ship next to the terminal
3) your tablemates

Here is a preview of the participation prize. It was made with elements from the super cute Minnie Magnifique kit by Mad For The Mouse Designs. The full kit can be found here

I'm looking forward to seeing your layouts!

Last edited by Marie; 06-29-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links