View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 06:43 AM   #1
nadauh
Trekking along the Maharajah trail

Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
Scraplift Challenge #38.5: Oct 24 - Nov 6

Hi everyone and welcome to Scraplift Challenge 38.5!

I think everyone has a technique that they love to see on a layout but are finding it difficult to use that technique. For this challenge you have to dive in the gallery of Mousescrappers and find a layout with a technique that you want to improve on it. Scraplift this layout/technique so you can practice it and please tell me what technique you practiced! You can use any technique you want: blocking, awesome title work, clustering, blending ect.! If you have pictures of halloween please use them, if you don't have them you can use other pictures aswell!

I adore blocking on a layout but find it very difficult to do. So I went to the gallery and found this layout from jennifer9948 with some awesome blocking on it!

And this is what I made of it:

Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...6996#post86996

Of coarse I have a participation price for all of you that followed the rules:

1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs
5) Leave love for the layout you have scraplifted!
6) Upload your page before the 7th of November!

Have fun everybody! I can't wait to see what you create!

Last edited by nadauh; 10-24-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Sponsored Links