View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 03:02 PM   #9
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappin2girls View Post
Hey all, This is my very first time ever posting here so I hope I do it right! Thanks for the fun challenge.
Welcome to MouseScrappers!!!

Only thing you forgot, was to post your layout in the corresponding forum thread. If this is from DL, you would go to the DL forum and find the corresponding ride (or character, or restuarant or show etc), and post the layout there also. Than post that link in your layout thread here. Does that all make sense? You can see how I did it, or others to get a better idea too! Hope you feel at home and can't wait to see you around more! Any questions, feel free to ask!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote