View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Template Challenge #172 June 15- June 28

Today is my anniversary and we are going away for a good part of tomorrow, so I'm posting this early so you can all enjoy this great template for an extra day!!

Our template comes from Scrapping With Liz, you can find her store at Scrap Orchard: http://scraporchard.com/market/Scrapping-with-Liz/
She has TONS of multi photo templates, double pages, some Project Life/Project Mouse style, and many many more! I'm sure you'll find some new favorites!

Here is a preview of your template:

you can download it here: {link expired}

Here is my template, for inspiration:

Challenge guidelines:

1. The layout must be Disney related or from a nearby park.
2. Please post your layout in the Template Challenge gallery and in the appropriate forum thread.
3. Please post your layout in this thread along with a link to the appropriate forum thread.
4. Have fun scrapping!!

I can't wait to see what you all create with this fun template!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Last edited by Carolc; 09-25-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Sponsored Links