View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 04:29 AM   #8
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappin2girls View Post
Hello all! This looks so fun! I just now found it and Im excited to participate in the celebration. I was wondering since there are no current weekly, scraplift, template challenges can I just do some of the ones that were going on during the celebration.. like the ones the ended in september sometime.. or should I be hopeful and wait for some new challenges before the 18th of Nov? Thanks so much for hosting this fun event!
Hi! You can do the older ones! That was one of the reasons we wanted to do it over a lengthy time - we know everyone gets busy (me included!) and can't always be around the fourm as much as we want to be! Feel free to do any between Aug 1 and Nov 18 - and I'm getting ready to post some more I was just out of town for a while!! PM me if you have any additional questions!!

To earn the “Put Your Ears On” Kit, you must do the following by Mickey’s 91st birthday; November 18, 2019.

1. The Special Birthday Challenge Created Specifically for this challenge. You can read all about it here!
2. Participate in 1 Template challenge that posted into the forum at some point between the dates of Aug 1, 2019 – Nov 18, 2019.
3. Participate in 2 Weekly challenges at some point between the dates of Aug 1, 2019 – Nov 18, 2019.
4. Participate in 2 Scraplift challenges at some point between the months of Aug 1, 2019 – Nov 18, 2019.
5. Leave love for 10 people in the gallery
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote