View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #66
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
Oh my ladies you are all incredible! You have created such wonderful layouts for my challenge. I hope you all enjyed scrapping this challenge with me and that you all enjoy your pp

Heather - I love your take on the red white and blue theme, there's a wonderful vintage feel to your page.
Cheryl - I love this page the red and blue sprinkles and the fireworks really pop against the white background.
Lisa - Love this the composition is perfect for your photos
Jenn - I love your page it is so cute! You are too hard on yourself (but then I think we are all guilty of that) Love the striped wave, star cluster and USA metal alpha
Vicki - the blend totally works as your third photo I love it! Great idea
Monica - wow how perfect are these photos for this challenge love your starry background paper
Robills - neat idea to use these colors for American Idol, I love that show! Your stars and ricrac are way cute
Charlene - Your blocking is awesome and you and your DH are just so cute together love that last pic
Melissa - I am so glad you joined in with my challenge hopefully this will get you back into the swing of them again, they are so much fun. Your LO is wonderful, love the horizontal stripes
Holly - Your layout is perfect, love the composition with the ribbon and paper cluster running along the top of the page
cvac - Do you know I had no idea they did this at Disney lol love how you framed your photos and that cute star ribbon
Trish - lol don;t appologise for being late, I have completely dropped the ball for the tail end of this challenge and I started so well lol You totally rocked Britt's template for this challenge it is perfect for these photos and colors

so much for playing everyone now off to send out the pp
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!