View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 03:27 PM   #11
JustTJ
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Robin, I just made a new globe, and mine is working out fine. SOOOO I wonder if you are adding a 12x12 backround TO the Globe rather than adding the globe TO a 12x12 background. Is your globe currently a globe on a transparent background so that you see the little grey and white squares of the "essentially no background" around the globe? Thats the way it should be. SO then, you need to open a new file with your 12x12 background, drag and drop the globe onto that back ground. You should then be able to resize the globe to any size you want without the background size changing. But first you want to pull in a copy of the globe that you should have saved in another file under a different name (so that you have one png globe saved as GLOBE 1 and the other saved as GLOBE 2, or something like that). One of those globes is to be flipped vertically. When you've dragged and dropped both onto your background, resize both at the same time so they remain the same size. Then repostion them as you want Let me know if this was helpful in any way.

Last edited by JustTJ; 01-14-2014 at 04:53 PM.

JustTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links