View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #4
tukogirl

How fun Kayla!

I went for the very first time two weeks ago. It was very fun. Thrill rides are not my thing at all, so we only rode two rides and still had lots of fun and there was plenty to see and do. The shows were EXCELLENT. We saw the cowboy show, the Native American show, the Gift of the Magi at the Birdcage Theater, and the Snoopy on Ice show. They were all great but the Snoopy show was totally worth the price of admission, and if you are a snoopy fan you will love it. We lined up about an hour before the show. They kind of slowly heard you towards the theater and actually open the doors about 35 minutes before the show. We first sat down near the stage but the view was actually better up high. We sat in the center in the upper rows and had a fantastic view of everything.

Right now in the ghost town area there is a craft show going on with all sorts of booths full of handmade items. There was lots of neat things, but it is hard to see all the cool details of the ghost town area.

Don't forget to ride the log ride, which is dressed up for Christmas as Santa's village!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote