View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 05:44 PM   #1
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
>>>>>Here for SS#222 with Michelle from Mad for the Mouse<<<<<

I am so glad to be hosting again this year!!
You are playing for some very charismatic word art!

Here are the Rules:

Follow the instructions below
Please Post your completed LO's in this thread, and in the appropriate sub-topic forum
Make sure you post the sub-forum link here too
Please do not use pre made items including quick pages, boarders, clusters, frames...
we love your layouts! (the only exception for THIS scrap is Word Art)

Speed Scrap Guidelines:

All layouts must be Disney related

There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just follow the rules for
your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

The deadline is tomorrow (Sunday July 30) at 6pm.

I want to give out a shout out to one of my wonderful CT Members Linda for helping me put this together!!

This Speed scrap is based on DREAMS.....

1. D - Doesn't matter how many pictures you use. You decide

2. R - Red is required. Red is a traditional color of Disney, so use something red somewhere on your layout - could be in a photo, or an element.

3. E - Eight is enough. Pick one type of element and use it eight times. You can copy the same element eight times (8 of the same button), or chose
eight different elements (8 different buttons). Just make sure there are eight on there!

4. A - Adventure is out there! Add something to your page that represents adventure. Maybe a balloon for the great adventure in Up, or some jungle themed elements to represent Adventureland. You pick where your adventure takes you!

5. M - M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E (of course!) Put a Mickey head somewhere on your layout. It can be hidden, or out in plain site.....just needs to be included.

6. S - Sparkle - add some pixie dust and/or something that shines! Could be a little, could be a lot - depends on how much you like to dazzle in the gallery!

7. We're done! Now that your DREAMS have come true, finish up your layout with anything else you think it needs - shadows, journaling or add a date.

Here's the page created by Linda!

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

Last edited by msbagley; 07-29-2017 at 07:19 PM.

msbagley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links