View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Telephone Challenge 10b with a lyrical inspiration

Hi Chef Minnie Mouse (Lisa) here for the next Telephone Challenge Please scraplift the previous player's layout as usual but use a Disney song as the inspiration of your layout and include the lyrics (as many or as few as you wish) some where on your page. Remember if you would like me to include your credits I will be happy to do so (saves you time later to leave more love for others instead of editing your layout) so just send them to me with your layout

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout (you are free to use any Disney Lyrics you don't need to scrap lift that).

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just PM me.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

ENJOY!

Please reply on the thread if you want to play and I will add your name to the list in the order that you reply. Once we have 10 people signed up I will pass my layout on to the second person on the list.

Thanks for playing!!!!
1. Chef Minnie Mouse (Lisa)
2. luv2scrapmm
3. karrieskreations
4. agrievingmommy
5. ILuvCrush
6. californiateri
7. Princess Janas Mom
8. Goofys_girl
9. pennylayne
10. Disney Baby

WooHoo All done Carol is helping with the renaming so we can have the reveal! Thanks Carol!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Last edited by Chef Minnie Mouse; 06-26-2010 at 11:02 AM.

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links