View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
>>>>>>>> Here for Speed Scrap #93 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yay, it's time for Speed Scrap #93! You can join April (sparklehal) in the chat room! Big thanks to her for chatting with y'all and for Tanya for the FABULOUS alpha!

What are we playing for? This AWESOME alpha by Tanya of Crossbone Cuts!

Please thank her for this wonderful PP and look around on her blog and her shop at FPD.

Remember: There will be goodie bags for all participants who complete at least 1/2 (8) of the scheduled scraps.... plus another goodie bag for anyone who completes the Full marathon!! In order to qualify for the goodie bags... each scrapper needs to create a post in the master thread (just one) and put a link to each of your LOs. You can post up until NOON EST on MONDAY in that thread to qualify.

Speed Scrap Guidelines
:

There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just get follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Instructions:
1) Choose an odd number of photos and line them up horizontally or vertically on the page. Just line 'em up!
2) This is going to be sooooo easy. Grab two papers and stack them and make the top paper slightly smaller than the bottom paper.
3) Add frames of some type around every photo -- it can be a stroke or an actual frame. It can be the same or different frame.
4) Add some type of horizontal element at the bottom of the pictures and cluster more elements on tope of this element.
Examples would be:
A vine and flowers and leaves clustered on top.
A paper strip or ribbon with scatters, buttons, or other elements on top.
5) Add a title above the photos with an alpha. You can use a font along with the alpha.
6) If you don't have a flower or ribbon on your page by now, add at least one or both of these. If you do, I guess it's a good time to take a little break!
and now.... the moment you've all been waiting for ....

7) Add some journaling or date to your page or both! It can be one word or a page full of words!

Thanks for joining us for the Speed Scrap! You have four hours from the end (7 pm CST) to complete your layout and post in the gallery and in this thread. Don't forget to post your layout in the appropriate forum, too!

Here is my layout:

I used Tanya's 30 Days of Thanks & a few things from In My Garden. I love those kits! I also used her shadows from Shadow like Tanya! Those are pretty much the only shadows I use since I got them. They are fabulous!!!

Thanks again to Tanya for the beautiful alpha, to April for chatting, for Melinda for setting all this up, and to YOU for scrapping along! I hope this was fun for everyone. I like pretty simple speed scraps, because they make me nervous if they are too complicated.

Have a magical night!

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Last edited by Susan0326; 01-28-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Susan0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links