View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Chatapalooza Chat (April 28) and Challenge with A Grieving Mommy

Join me on Thurs. April 28th 9:30ET for a Chat and Challenge!

I will be chatting about my best kept secret - my coloring book stash I use on my scrap pages! Join me for the chat to learn about using coloring book pages, then join the challenge and get a Mega Prize Package!!!

Download the mini for the chat on my blog here

See you Thursday night!!!!

We'll meet in the chat room here: http://client14.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=474111

Thanks to all of you who joined us for the chat!!! We had an awesome time. You can read the tutorial here on my blog.

Now for the challenge!
The challenge is to use a coloring book image on your page. You can color it in, use the outline, or make a sillhouette! You can use your own or you can use the ones from the minikit above that was for the chat.
You have one week! So the challenge will run from April 28 - May 5th!!!

The Mega Prize Package is a set of 100 coloring page images already extracted and ready for you to use

I will be in Disneyland this next week so please allow me time to mail out the Prize Packages and to respond to any emails/questions! You can contact me at agrievingmommy@yahoo.com.

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Last edited by agrievingmommy; 04-28-2011 at 11:07 PM.

agrievingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links