View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 01:41 PM   #2
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
There is an automatic process that calculates the points behind the scenes (the person who wrote this feature built it into their program). I unfortunately can't see what values are used when it runs the calculations. I know that a deleted post could cause points to be deducted from your running total (but it should credit points for the post and then deduct them, so they 'should' net out evenly), but I just did a quick scan of your posts and I only came across two you deleted - but it has been a long time since then. I don't think it was anything you did or anything you can do to change, but I'm happy to give you some of mine since I have quite a few.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote