View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 10:11 PM   #5
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
I ended up with 72 layouts last year, not anywhere close to my peak years ago, but WAAAY more than the last few years (I don't even know if I did 10 LOs combined in 2013 & 2014.) So I'm happy! I also am genuinely happy with all my layouts, which is never a sure thing haha.

My goals are the same as last year since I didn't finish anything on my to do list, though I did make a dent in some!

-Continue scrapping rundisney LOs. Of course this keeps going up lol, but I think 90% (at least) of my layouts were rundisney last year, so I kept with that.

-Finish my 2007 album. I only have less than 10 LOs to do, but for some reason I have problems going back and finishing. I only did one LO for this last year, even though this was on my list.

-Finish my 2014 24 hour day book. I am almost finished with this! I wanted it done by the end of the year because I had credits at Shutterfly, but thankfully I still have a free book that doesn't expire until Feb so that's now my hard deadline. I did 10 LOs for this (9 double pagers, one single page), and I only have to do the first page, and front and back covers. They aren't "fancy" LOs, but still took awhile since all the double pagers had 15-18 pics each and lots of journaling. ETA: DONE & PRINTED!!

ETA: Adding a new goal, though it won't start until the end of the year, but it may take me a year to get it in my head to actually do it, lol. I'm going on my first Disney Cruise (YAY!!!) in October. And I just never come close to finishing an album for a trip, since I jump all over the place. So my goal will be to do an album for the cruise! It will start a bit at the end of the year, so this really will be for Project 2017, lol. But finishing my other goals will help to force me to work on the cruise album when the time comes!

I bought a ton of kits on black friday, so hopefully that helps push me to work on LOs too!

Layouts completed

January: 7

January: 7

March: 5

Total: 19

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

Last edited by snowdrop; 04-04-2016 at 11:53 AM. Reason: add march totals

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote