View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 09:22 AM   #1
MelissaD
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28
Send a message via Yahoo to MelissaD
Tutorial - How to weave string through alpha

Carol asked if I would mind putting together a tutorial on weaving stings through alphas. An example of this can be found in my page "Tomorrowland Speedway".

I was thrilled she asked, and I hope that this tutorial is easy to understand. I am going to offer it to you as a download, as well as post the images here. The kit I am using is my "Super Stuntman" kit. The program I am using is Photoshop CS3, but you should be able to alter it to fit your program.

To download this tutorial, click here: Weaving Tutorial

This technique can be used with more than just weaving a string or ribbon through an alpha. You can weave then through frames and other elements as well. Get creative!

If you have any questions, feel free to post them and I will do my best to answer. As with just about everything in Photoshop, there are many ways to do this, and this is just to show you how I personally do this technique. I hope it helps!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1

Last edited by MelissaD; 05-06-2010 at 09:28 AM.

MelissaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links