View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 10:45 AM   #12
re152
Just parked the car

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
You can scrap anything you wish, as long as it is Disney (related).
You have to follow the rules given by the host.
And you have to get your page posted before the deadline in 3 places: the speed scrap gallery, the appropriate forum thread (like if you scrap the castle, you page should go into that thread) and the speed scrap thread (including links to the gallery and the forum where you posted it). Most hosts give us much more time than the 4 hours that used to be normal...
Most important: have fun. Most of us like the speed scraps because we can hang out in the chatroom... (And, if we are Lucky, we'll get a participation prize, but it's not mandatory and shouldn't be your motivation to play along. Having fun and getting some pages done, stretching your skills and such, are the main reasons for the speed scraps).
Hope this helps!
Thanks so much this very helpful I also am only doing this to get myself to move a little faster with my digital scrapping I get lost in the details to often and need to get moving I have about 4 Disney trips and 2 Disney cruises to scrap and just to advantage of KellyBell's vault sale to help motivate me as well so today I hope to combine the two and get something accomplished that is worthy of posting

re152 is offline   Reply With Quote