View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 11:40 AM   #1
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom

Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
24 Hour Day Events

We had the best time at this 24-hour event. I think one of the things we like the most was dressing up as Alice and the Mad Hatter. We got lots of comments and woo hoos from cast and visitors alike. There were so many special events happening in the parks that day... Sing Along with Frozen (full length), Malificent extended 4-D sneak peak, we got our picture with a celebrity and felt like a celebrity ourselves with people asking to have their picture taken with us. There was a special 3am World of Color, dancing in front of the castle, meet and greet with Disney villians, specially foods just for the event... and the list goes on. I think we will make this a yearly MUST DO at Disney!

CREDIT: Natalie's Mad For Tea. Hands are from a scan of a die-cut I've had a long time.

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

Last edited by ewebwoman; 11-02-2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Adding Image

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links