View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 05:13 PM   #1
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Weekly Challenge #372 - March 15 - March 21

Hi guys, I just realised I am meant to be hosting this week I had intended to sign up for NEXT week. Since I'm posting so late I'm giving till the 23rd to earn the PP!

Here's your challenge for this week:
1. You must use a map or a small section of a map in your layout;
2. You must use a pointer to connect the map to at least one photo; an example of this would be a photo of an attraction pointing to said attraction on the map. It doesn’t have to be an attraction however; it could be a restaurant, landmark, character meet, firework spot… anything.

Your layout must include at least one photo, one map/ map section and one pointer but can include as many as you like. Be creative!

Here is my layout, (it's also a bit of a sneak peek into the full kit):

Also posted in the thread: Animal Kingdom General

I also found this beautiful sample page from Carol (CarolC) which is a perfect example of using maps in your scrapbook layout:

Everyone that takes part in the weekly challenge will earn the PP: That Tree | Mousescrappers Sampler, PLUS one participant will also win the full That Tree kit, releasing next week.

Make sure your pages are uploaded to this thread by the 23rd to be eligible for the PP and chance to win! Looking forward to seeing your pages!
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

Last edited by *melidy*; 03-21-2017 at 06:23 PM.

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links