View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 07:38 PM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Scraplift Challenge #153 (Jan 2 - Jan 15)

Alright everyone! I'm totally on a roll this year so far - I've done 9 pages already! I want to challenge everyone to get ONE done before the 15th of the month!

To do this, just go to your favorites in the gallery and lift one of them! We add them there for a reason - to go back and use as inspiration for one of our own pages!!

I don't have a pp, I just wanted to get some challenges rolling - if I run into something, I'll let y'all know!

I'm going to lift this one. I added this one a long time ago because I love the vintage feel. I am working on an old album from when I was 5 and think this could be a great inspiration for a page!

And here's my lift. I bought this kit years ago and have actually never used it. This was inspiration to get it out and play with it for my vintage Dumbo photo

posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=171

Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 01-12-2016 at 03:31 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links