View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Weekly Challenge #83 (4/27-5/3)

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be hosting the challenge this week! Since we're doing some celebrating around here due to MS's 2nd birthday, the challenge this week will be about celebrations.

So, I want to see LO's about Disney related celebrations. They can be birthdays, anniversary's or other celebrations that you had either at one of the parks or a Disney related celebration at home.

I'll be easy on you - you can use any number of photos, and papers that you want, but would like to see elements you would associate with a celebration - IE: balloons, confetti, scatters, etc.

Here's my sample LO:

Celebrate

Posted in VENUE HERE

And of course the usual challenge instructions also apply:
1) LO should be Disney related.
2) It must be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category before the deadline.
3) Your layout must be posted in two (2) places: in the challenge thread (here) and in the appropriate forum thread, and please donĀ“t forget to put this last link in your post here!
4) And very important you must leave some love for other pages in this challenge.

If you follow all of the above instructions - you'll get this PP!
(I've also included PNG's of the cupcake parts for people who don't use PS/PSE)

So have fun ladies - Let's Celebrate!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Sponsored Links