View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 07:46 PM   #21
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Okay, per your requests, I've been working on expanded titles off and on for several weeks now. So I spent aaaallll day finishing them up and implementing them. There were 33 of them before, now there are 128... so it will extend your tour until about 3000 posts.

Without giving away all the titles, here is the basic tour

Start at Disneyland, since it's the original - tour in a clockwise direction
California Adventure - sort of clockwise
Fly to Orlando
Magic Kingdom - clockwise
EPCOT - Future World then World Showcase - clockwise in each
Disney's Hollywood Studios - counterclockwise
Downtown Disney
Animal Kingdom - counterclockwise
At the end you'll be an E ticket holder

Maybe someday I can add Disney international parks for people who get that far

You'll stay the night at several different resorts along the way (only one night at each... hey, we don't have to be practical online), and stop for meals. Sorry we can't visit every attraction so I just selected one or two things to do in most areas. Darn it, forgot to get a Dole Whip!

You'll be at each stop between 15 and 30 posts.

I may fine tune it as time goes on... if you notice any that sound funny/awkward, feel free to PM me and let me know what goof I made.

Hope you guys like the new list.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links