View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 10:32 PM   #18
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Here are some photos from of the Fantasyland Expasion. You can see Beast's Castle off in the distance. (I told kids that they have to finish the road to get there. Didn't want to spoil the Magic by telling them that it was just built.)

The new Dumbo ride is very classy in all red, blue and gold - though the elephants still have bright colored hats and ruffles. And they fly in the opposite (clockwise) direction. You can see the area under construction for the second Dumbo ride. DH thinks the original is being refurbished and will still rotate counterclockwise. (Don't know if there's any write-up about it since I haven't kept up with any of the expansion news in a while.)

Right next to Dumbo is Barnstormer, Goofy as the Great Goofini. We never rode the original Barnstormer, nor did we ride today because DS was ready to get some dinner. It looks like a cute - but VERY short - rollercoaster.

And just beyond Barnstormer is the train station, and a "secret" path to Tomorrowland.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote