View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 05:50 PM   #1
sthompsonfoto
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles

scraplift Challenge #148 - (October 24 - November 6)

Hello All I am super excited to be hosting this scraplift, and I have a great PP to share! Scraplifts are some of my favorites, I just love to spend way to much time clicking through the gorgeous galleries of all you talented peeps! It just takes me to my happy place, which I have been to busy to spend much time in lately (stinking orientation, did you know you need a job to go to Disney! what a crock!!!)
WHile milling through the galleries one day recently I stumbled across some beautiful pages from Kingsqueen her gallery
I feel like I am under the sea swimming with Nemo when I look at this one!

I love all the clusters on this page!

As much as I used to not be a fan of the block style pages I am highly inspired by her block style pages (and have actually decided to do my entire album from this trip in them!)

Actually that is what I decided to scraplift! I think the use of the large elements that take up multiple squares is great, so this is the page I lifted!

And here is my page

also here

Oh yeah about that PP!!! So I just happened to get back from a short trip to Orlando just before the start of the new job, we did not spend much time at WDW just one night at MNSSHP but we did spend time at USO, IOA and Sea World (which I really really love!) So in honor of my trip there we have this AMAZING PP donated by October of October Dawn Designs! She made an entire mini kit called Orca that will release in Nov but she is giving it free to you for jumping in on this challenge!! How AWESOME is that?!?! Here is a Preview of the kit

So get scrapping so you can get your hands on this beauty!!And don't forget to drop by her blog and check out all she has going on this month for her 3 year anniversary of designing, she has LOTS of stuff going on such as an AWESOME free kit through the end of the month called OCTOBERFEST, which is just loaded with goodies and a daily download freebie that you can still get in in the end of!

Last edited by sthompsonfoto; 10-23-2015 at 06:14 PM.

sthompsonfoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links