View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 07:46 PM   #23
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristeenK View Post
I was planning to take the 28th off so I can fully participate but my manager booked an 8am - noon EST meeting. QQ: Would I still be able to submit layouts in time for full participation?

Have to say I was SUPER excited to complete all the challenges last round and I've been to Disney 3x since then and have lots to do!
What has happened in the past is that most hostesses will give a window for completion for the prize for that particular speed scrap (typically at least four hours, but occasionally more). There's been an overall deadline the Monday after for completion for the main goodie bags for the half and full marathon. For the goodie bags, it hasn't mattered whether or not you finish each SS by its own deadline. This may change, but it's what we've done the past couple years so you should be alright. If nothing else, there are always games in the week after too that are really fun to play.

I've worked most days over the last couple marathons and have been able to finish every time. Admittedly, those are long caffeinated nights with no family commitments, but it's certainly possible to do if you really want to!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote