View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 02:39 AM   #6
Spacecadetswife
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Mark III & Panasonic Lux5
We were there a couple of years ago, and I thought it was a really beautiful park. Definitely bring the big camera for photos. It's a small park, so you won't be lugging it too far. We're DVC and stayed on points at the Disneyland Hotel. It's stunning, but I wouldn't pay the cash prices for it. We only stayed two nights, as we were heading into Paris for the longer portion of our trip.

Don't miss the stained glass at the castle. While we were there, it was the "Once Upon a Dream" parade. It's probably switched out by now, but that parade was some serious eye candy.

Made a reservation to eat at Walt's, and while it's a bit pricey, it's extremely good. We also ate at Earl of Sandwich and Planet Hollywood. We were craving some American eats, as we were living over there at the time.

As someone else has stated, it's a bit of scrum around the characters, and the smoking in the park really drove me nuts.

The park is very convenient to train station, and I would highly recommend that method of travel.

Last edited by Spacecadetswife; 04-30-2015 at 06:23 AM.

Spacecadetswife is offline   Reply With Quote