View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 05:54 AM   #25
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Oh wow... I never even knew this group/discussion existed. Looks like there is some good info here. It would be nice to have it in the forums where everyone can see it... But I don't see a way to move them. I don't even see a way to rename it. maybe we can go thru and add the items that are still valid to the software forum. Would that be okay with you? Or is there an advantage for keeping it as a discussion?
Not at all! In fact I always thought not enough PS users knew about this group, lots of great tut and tips in there Would you start a thread or something? Do you have an idea of the how posting them? on individual threads or all in one kinda PS users? Would be great as more people would be able to share new ones.

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote