View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #1
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
April 2011 Challenge Calendar

Ok Girlies: Here we go.... Just click on the link and you will see the challenges and their dates. When you click on the color, you can highlight the link and it will take you to the start page of the challenge. For the challenges that don't have an end date I just put the end of April. Let me know if that is confusing. I just thought it might be good to know that these were going on even if they didn't start this month.

I know the Kit Challenge link is missing. I have it made, but DH has to help me link it to the "master calendar" This is a test run. Tell me what you like and what you think I can do better or make easier. I just did it how my little scrappin brain works!! LOL I'm open to suggestions. Please be gentle though k? I will do my best to keep it up and not disappoint anyone and hopefully not offend anyone either. I did find out that you have to "subscribe" to Google calendars if you want to be geeky and put this on your mobile phone! LOL DH is learning me on that too. And yes, I'm going to do it. I'm a nerd!

So, enjoy and let me know what you think. As soon as I get the kit information linked, I'll update it here. If this isn't a good place, please let me know where I should post. Thanks and happy organizing!

Hugs,
Lisa

https://www.google.com/calendar/b/0/...rica%2FChicago
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

Last edited by ljritchie; 04-11-2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Updated calendar link

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links