View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 11:07 PM   #1
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Weekly Challenge #385 (Aug 2 - Aug 8)

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is recovering from this weekend's challenges. Here's hoping we all can keep up our momentum.

This week's challenge is (hopefully) fairly straightforward. For your page, the only rule is that the color scheme of your papers/elements has to be inspired by the outfit that someone (anyone) in your photo is wearing. You can match it to anyone in the photo - whether that happens be inspired by the day the family wore matching shirts, the pink circus outfit Minnie Mouse is wearing, an awesome Disneybound you pulled together, or just somehow incorporating an orange shirt dad wore to breakfast with the princesses. You can set your difficulty level for this one!

Here's a page I made as an example:

And here's a couple more examples from my gallery if the instructions are still clear as mud:

I've also posted it in the forums .

The usual rules for weekly challenges apply:
1. Must be Disney (or nearby theme park) related
2. Please upload your page to the Weekly Challenge category
3. Post your page here in this thread, as well as in the most appropriate thread in the forums (and include a link to that post in this thread
4. Please don't use a quickpage

I don't have a prize for this week's challenge - all you get is the satisfaction of checking another page off the list. If you get a chance, please leave some love for the other participant's pages.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links