MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 02:06 AM   #1
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Speed Scrap Marathon Chatter!!

Hi gals!!! I'm so excited that the marathon is only 2 weeks away!!! I have a master thead for all the important info... and to track your progess... and to see all the awesome prizes HERE!!

This thread is so we can chit chat about it and to help answer any questions anyone has.... or whatever!!

Yay!!
On your marks..... get set.... GO!!!
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 07:44 AM   #2
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
I am so excited that there are 14 SS that is awesome!!!! Can't wait to see the PP's

for organizing this

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:52 AM   #3
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
I am SO exited, have to organize my pics and my kits to set and go!
It is so awesome!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:46 AM   #4
gcmom
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

too excited!! I got so much done last marathon and I haven't had much of a chance to scrap since I was in class so much in the Fall semester, I'm excited to start scrapping!! It's my goal to finish up our 2009 Disney album and the 2010 Disney album before our next trip in 2011, lol. I've got to do some shopping and organizing this week/weekend to get ready for it!!!!
Mouse Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Minnie\'s Bow

gcmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:05 AM   #5
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Very fun! I haven't been scrapping much of Disney lately, so this might be just the "push" I need to finish up one album and work on our Disney on Ice album!

Thank you for all the designers who are donating PP and for all the hard work that went into planning this!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #6
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Are the rules the same with a 4 hour time limit??? Just trying to figure it out.

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #7
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
I just took a peek at the PP that have been posted. They look great! I'm a little sad that I'll miss out on all the fun next weekend, but I'll be busy taking TONS of photos that I'll need to scrap. I'll be looking for another marathon a few months down the line, after everyone recovers from next weekend.

Happy Scrapping!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #8
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
I'm getting really excited for next week... I will be hosting my first speed scrap and already have my instruction and layout done.. I love the PP, hopefully I'll be able to do the full marathon...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:19 PM   #9
alclark11
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: CM Storybook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon Powershot SX20 is
I am fairly new to MS and have not yet participated in any challenges. Is there a page for me to read about how the speed scraps work, or can someone catch me up please? This sounds like a great way to get me moving on my Disney album.

alclark11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #10
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando

Software: Photoshop Elements 6
I need to start getting organized too. I have to work on Fri & Sat, so I'm planning to rush home and get started!

I think there is a "how to" speed scrap somewhere ... or you could go into an old speed scrap thread and read about what went down. They are fun!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

CAVEA001 is offline   Reply With Quote