MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest

Old 07-13-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Weekly Challenge #93 (7/13-7/19) hosted by A Grieving Mommy

Hey all! It's my turn to host the weekly challenge.

I am often inspired by the designer Scrapping with Liz. She has so many creative templates to use in soooo many ways.
I saw this one and thought what an awesome idea to use a "cut up" of a shape by filling it with papers, photos, adding staples, stitches, etc.

(Please note that I'm not affiliated with Scrapping with Liz - I just find her inspiring!)

So I decided to adapt that idea for our challenge this week! I made 8 FULL SIZE Mickey Head page templates for you!!

I'm SO EXCITED to see all of the different ways people use them! Use them with or without the outline, stitch them together or staple them, fill with papers or photos, or leave them as is. I'm still working on my own page

You can download them here on my blog.

***SBC File Download here****

And I've got another one of my Stashbuilder:Mickey Heads for your Prize Package. This is volume #3 - monochromatic Mickey Heads. These would be super easy to recolor also!

To get the PP, please follow the rules:
1) Challenge should be Disney related
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
4) Finish the challenge by next Tuesday
5) Leave love/praise for at least 3 others
6) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges

So, let's get scrappin!

Denise aka A Grieving Mommy

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Last edited by agrievingmommy; 07-16-2011 at 04:45 PM.

agrievingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2011, 05:45 AM   #2
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
Why can I never have good ideas like that? This should be fun!!!!
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:57 AM   #3
PrincessMouse
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
What a great challenge! I love Liz's work and have more than my share of her shop, LOL. Thanks for the templates - downloading now!
Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 1 Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts China Monorail I love DCL! Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Skyway Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

PrincessMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:00 AM   #4
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Cool! This will definitely be a challenge... I look forward to trying! Yeah... love new things!!!! Thanks Denise!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:40 AM   #5
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
Thanks a bunch!!! these are fantastic templates and I know I'll use them often. here's my page.

inkspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:48 AM   #6
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

ooh, i'm thinking cover page, be back later!
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

gillscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:55 AM   #7
Saar
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Great challenge and awesome templates!

My blog | My shop | My Facebook Fan Page

I proudly create for:

<- Grab my blinkie
Eiffel Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Star Tours Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin France Christmas Tree Turkey Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pumpkin King

Saar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:00 AM   #8
Usagi
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Software: PSE
Camera: Sony point and shoot/Canon Rebel T3
OooOooo these look really neat. I can't wait to try them! Thanks so much for them!

Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:38 AM   #9
marinapj
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
What a great challenge! Can't wait to start working on it!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:39 AM   #10
marinapj
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
And thank you so much for hosting and for the amazing templates and PP Denise!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote