MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 10th Anniversary - April 2019
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-19-2019, 05:53 PM   #1
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

10th Anniversary Faqs and Questions

Here is the card for reference:

Challenges:

1. Font - Christopher Robin
https://www.fontspace.com/fz-fonts/christopher-robin
Download the font, Christopher Robin. Scrap a page using this awesome font!
**not all keyboard characters are included in this free font**

2. Hidden Mickey
Scrap a page and put a hidden Mickey on it! Make it easy; make it difficult – your choice!

3. 3 Circles
Scrap a page that uses 3 circles in an obvious and creative way.

4. Red/Black/Yellow
Scrap a page using mostly the colors red, black, and yellow.

5. Flowers & Bows
Scrap a page highlighting flowers and bows.

6. Combine 2 templates as 1 layout
Dig in your stash and find 2 templates. Creatively combine them into 1 layout.

7. Journal Card
Scrap a page using at least one journal card on your page.

8. Disney Quote/Song Lyric/Word Art
Scrap a page using a Disney quote, song lyric, or word art as the theme of your page. Make sure that the quote, lyrics, or word art is visible on your page and includes more than 3 words.

9. Disney at Home - Decor, Toy, Holiday, Movie, etc.
Scrap a page highlighting anything about how you incorporate Disney at home.

10. Favorite Character or Favorite Character Meet
Scrap a page about your favorite character or your favorite character meet & greet.

Bonus Challenges:
Like MouseScrappers on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/MouseScrapperscom-73427401911/

Leave 20 comments in the MouseScrappers gallery
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/index.php

Scraplift a layout of someone who inspires you in the MouseScrappers Gallery

-----------------------------------------------------
Please remember the following MouseScrappers rules:
-Your layout must be Disney related
-Upload your layout to the MouseScrappers Gallery
-Post your link to the coordinating number within your tracking post here in this tracking thread
-Post your layout with link in the appropriate MouseScrappers forum category
-Please no double dipping with any other challenges
-Try to leave love for fellow participants (remember it counts towards one of the challenges!)

What you will earn in return:
All participants who scrap 5+ layouts will receive a mini for your completion.
All participants who scrap all 10 layouts will receive the full collaboration for your completion.
All participants scrap the 3 challenges inside the Mickey head will receive a special bonus for your completion.

Challenge runs from Saturday, April 6th through Sunday, April 14th.
Make sure you have your layouts linked by Sunday, April 14th by 12pm EST in the tracking thread.
On Sunday, April 14 at 12am EST the tracking thread will be locked and the following week prizes will be messaged.

If you are unable to play along during MouseScrappers 10th Anniversary Celebration, don't fret because the collaboration will be available in the MouseScrappers store for you to purchase.

Please post any questions you may have here and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Questions that have already been asked:

Will there be a specific gallery, or do we just post each page in our member gallery?
Do we post all of our layouts here or in a separate thread? Or just upload them to our own gallery?
Please just post to the main gallery for this celebration. Also make sure you are linking the layout to your tracking thread as well as make sure you are following MouseScrappers gallery rules by posting your layout in the coordinating MouseScrappers forums.

Hope it’s okay if I shared the weekend events to some app scrapping fb groups I’m in, I hadn’t seen it mentioned in them?
Yes!! Please share! The more the merrier!

I was looking through the gallery to post some comments for the bonus challenges and I wanted to add some to my favorites. How do I do that?
up in the very right in the dark blue you should see a link called "photo options" (right above the strip of layouts). If you click on that, you should have a place to choose "add to favorites". Sometimes I have to click twice on the "photo options" (thank you, Jlynn)

Question on the double dipping. That is just for MouseScrappers challenges or all other sites as well?
Just for MouseScrappers

How do we show that we've "liked" the MouseScrappers facebook page?
This one is on the honor system. We are trusting you to tell us that you've done it.

How do I prevent an email from every person that is joining the tracking thread?
1. In the upper right hand corner, you'll see your username. Underneath is "Private Messages" Click that and it will open a new screen.
2. On the left hand side you will see "Edit Options". Click that and it will open a new screen.
3. Scroll down to "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and click "No email notification". That should turn off your emails that you are getting for every post.

Are Disney themed occasions OK or does it actually have to be at Disney?
Anything Disney is just fine--Disney at home, Disney at the park, etc. Sky's the limit!

Can we use Universal themed photos?
Yes. Parks that are near Disney are acceptable too! This includes Universal Studios, Sea World, Legoland etc.

Can we use Australian theme parks? Like Seaworld, Movie World etc as long as the pics are Disney themed?
I would imagine that would be ok. As far as posting in the forum, you may want to add them to the "Non-Disney theme parks in the area" http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...lay.php?f=9694

Is Busch Gardens close enough to the Disney Parks?
There is a forum for Busch Gardens here:
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...MSSBt2S49kD50M

On my tracking sheet, do you want my link to be to the gallery or to the forum where I posted it?
The link to your gallery layout please! You do NOT have to post the image, but the link is perfect
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 04-10-2019 at 09:07 PM.

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2019, 09:36 PM   #2
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8

Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:32 PM   #3
tukogirl

I apologize for not participating with this. For some reason I have had problems logging in since late last year and I haven't gotten alert either. So I had no idea anything was going on until I saw it on the facebook page!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 09:07 PM   #4
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
I apologize for not participating with this. For some reason I have had problems logging in since late last year and I haven't gotten alert either. So I had no idea anything was going on until I saw it on the facebook page!
You are fine!! I'm just glad you saw it on Facebook and now can participate in the festivities!! We are working on a preview of the main collab, which we will share as soon as we can. But trust me, the contributions from the designers across digiland have been amazing!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:10 AM   #5
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Will there be a specific gallery, or do we just post each page in our member gallery?
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:33 AM   #6
Firstoscartgrouch
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Software: affinity photo
Camera: cell
Hope it’s okay if I shared the weekend events to some app scrapping fb groups I’m in, I hadn’t seen it mentioned in them?

Firstoscartgrouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:35 AM   #7
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstoscartgrouch View Post
yes!! the more the merrier!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 04-06-2019, 06:48 AM   #8
slfam
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Question Quick Question

I was looking through the gallery to post some comments for the bonus challenges and I wanted to add some to my favorites. How do I do that?

slfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 07:03 AM   #9
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by slfam View Post
up in the very right in the dark blue you should see a link called "photo options" (right above the strip of layouts). If you click on that, you should have a place to choose "add to favorites". Sometimes I have to click twice on the "photo options"

Old 04-06-2019, 07:23 AM   #10
slfam
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 View Post
up in the very right in the dark blue you should see a link called "photo options" (right above the strip of layouts). If you click on that, you should have a place to choose "add to favorites". Sometimes i have to click twice on the "photo options"

slfam is offline   Reply With Quote