MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 06-27-2015, 08:16 AM   #1
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Muscular Dystrophy Association fundraiser - goodies for your donation! - ENDS 10/29

Some digiscrap goodies in exchange for your donation!

ORGANIZATION BENEFITING FROM THIS EVENT: The Muscular Dystrophy Association

FUNDS BEING GATHERED/DISTRIBUTED BY: Team Muscle Makers

ABOUT TEAM MUSCLE MAKERS: "WHY WE RUN:
We go the distance in honor of the children who cannot. Every step we take and every mile we log, we are doing so to support the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Our specific chapter helps fund a state of the art muscle disease clinic at Rady Children's Hospital."

FUNDRAISER GOAL: $1000 (Tammy and Carol each have a goal of $500)

EVENT NAME: Captain America 10K (part of the runDisney Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon weekend)

EVENT DATE: November 14, 2015

EVENT LOCATION: Disneyland

To help MouseScrappers raise money for the MDA, we've had several members of our community come forward and contribute some goodies for the donors.

--------------------------- > FUNDRAISER INCENTIVES < ----------------------------------

Movie Night by BookLady Designs

The Magic Project Washi Tape by Haynay Designs

Most Magical Place cards by Magical Scraps Galore

And EIGHT templates by Neverland Scrapss

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONATION PAGES:

http://www.active.com/donate/tmmucmd2015avengers/carolc10k - or -http://www.active.com/donate/tmmucmd...gers/craftytam

SUGGESTED DONATION: At least $10

If you have submitted a donation on our Active.com fundraiser page, please forward your electronic receipt to donations(at)mousescrappers.com. If you didn't receive a receipt, please send me a PM with the details of your donation (date and amount).

Thank you so much for your help!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Last edited by Carolc; 10-14-2015 at 11:35 AM.

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2015, 09:45 AM   #2
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Great cause! Wonderful donations by our MouseScrappers family.

Good luck team Carol and Tammy!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:43 PM   #3
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
WOW! What a great cause and thanks so much to the designers for the incentive!

Disneysheryl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:05 AM   #4
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Good luck Tammy and Carol raising your money!! Thank you to those who donated these goodies!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 06:51 PM   #5
Carolc
Administrator

I'm pleased to announce an addition to the collection of goodies that you will receive with your donation. This is "Dreams Come True | Flair", graciously donated by Shannon of Scotty Girl Design.

Product Description:
Quote:
Capture your favorite memories with Dreams Come True. This colorful collection was inspired by Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom and features bold and bright patterns, hand drawn designs, and plenty of magic.

Includes 16 flair designs in individual PNGs, plus flat versions in a printable PDF.

Retail value: $3

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY DONATED, BE SURE TO CHECK THE LINK I SENT YOU FOR THE ADDITIONAL FILES

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 07-10-2015, 10:18 AM   #6
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
I love it!! I love all of them and can't wait to play with them!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 02:58 PM   #7
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
tell me how it works for both of you - do you each need to raise $500?

If so, I'll split my donation...
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 07-10-2015 at 04:07 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:07 PM   #8
craftytam
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: PhotoshopElements 11
Camera: Canon
Thank you all for your wishes & donations! This is my first ever 10k...I'm excited and a bit nervous. c

craftytam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:21 PM   #9
Carolc
Administrator

I wanted to showcase some of the great items found in this collection, so I put together a layout using a little something from everybody (note that Pluto is actually a picture I snapped on the way to get my racing bib - it is not a scrapbook element).

What I really like about the papers and elements, is, they are very useful colors for Disney scrapbooking. Not only do they go great with each other, but they will also likely complement your existing stash! In addition, the EIGHT templates provide you with options, whether you like traditional or pocket style. I started by choosing a template (Pixie Pocket v.1) and got to work. I loved the element suggestions on the template, so with the help of some CU items I had on hand (and Wendy!), I created a few extra pieces. In case you would like any of these items, I've zipped them up and will add it to the collection of items for donors. Here is what is included in my extras pack:

We are heading into the the final month of the fundraiser, and we are still a little short of our goals. Please consider helping us with a donation of at least $10 - you will get a bag full of goodies, and will help fight Muscular Dystrophy, as well!

p.s. the $10 can be applied to ONE of our campaigns, or can be divided into $5 for EACH of our campaigns

Studio1955

Old 09-23-2015, 06:17 AM   #10
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Carol, I LOVE your page!!! So much fun, and I love your new pp you added. If I've already downloaded all the other items, do I just access that original link I recieved via email and the new file will be there? Thank you
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote