MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Let's talk about Scrapbooking
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #11
roxana
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Help with title

This is one page of my regular album 2010-3 ( yes Iīm already in the third this year) and here is a page a scrapped but Iīm not sure about the title. I usually scrap titles and WA in english, and journaling in spanish, but this time I know itīs gramatically incorrect but I want to know if it is acceptable, what do you think girls considering most of you are english natives? Or should I change for Long Necked? If someone is interested in the journaling translation here is the link: http://scrapmatters.com/gallery3/sho...83/ppuser/5179

TIA
Carol, I thought it was the correct thread as it is no Disney related. Decided to ask because all the girls here have been so kind and helpful .
I just wanna be sure before printing.

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2010, 03:05 PM   #12
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Ok..I'll play along!

This is my fave Non-Disney LO I've done this month....

made using Cottontail kit by Just So Scrappy
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:54 AM   #13
Mama-si
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 40D
Here are two of mine two of my kids with the loves of their life!!

Steven and Vanessa

James and Hannah

Mama-si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #14
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

I did this LO today... and even though its not 'Disney' it was a Disney-esque moment lol!!

Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

Old 08-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #15
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

I did this LO tonite... and I'm just so happy with it! I love seeing pages with very simple backgrounds and alot of bright elements clustered in a smallish space (1/3 page or less) But I've never really been able to replicate the effect. Finally I think I got it! Besides, I wanted to post this because the photo totally cracks me up! Yes... I was taking the pic of the HOT DOG... not of Ellie!

credits:
Perfect Picnic Designer Collab- Polka Dot Plum
Basically Dated- Bella Gypsy

Old 08-28-2010, 08:09 AM   #16
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

HELP!!

I need some constructive criticism. I'm making a wedding album photobook for my DD and new son-in-law's wedding. They were married by a Commissioner of Oaths in a park right before Christmas last year. This wedding album is to be a Christmas gift for all our families - his side and my DD's side because there were very few guests in attendance, no formal photos, nothing like that. They wanted it that way so that's fine with me but the grandparents, aunts and uncles want pictures. And his parents were unable to come to the wedding because he's from Oregon and he was here for Christmas, so they couldn't make it. Anyway, I just want to know if/where things need to be tweaked or omitted and if my first choices are the "right" ones.

Here's the Cover, First choice:

Book Cover, Alternative:

Page 1, first choice:

Page 1, alternative:
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:15 AM   #17
roxana
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Dixie Pixie View Post
I need some constructive criticism. I'm making a wedding album photobook for my DD and new son-in-law's wedding. They were married by a Commissioner of Oaths in a park right before Christmas last year. This wedding album is to be a Christmas gift for all our families - his side and my DD's side because there were very few guests in attendance, no formal photos, nothing like that. They wanted it that way so that's fine with me but the grandparents, aunts and uncles want pictures. And his parents were unable to come to the wedding because he's from Oregon and he was here for Christmas, so they couldn't make it. Anyway, I just want to know if/where things need to be tweaked or omitted and if my first choices are the "right" ones.

Here's the Cover, First choice:

Book Cover, Alternative:

Page 1, first choice:

Page 1, alternative:
For the cover I like more the first one (love the clustering and the BG paper and titles look more elegant to me), and for the first page my choice is also the first one (like more the elements as a clustering)

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 08-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #18
roxana
E Ticket Holder

And one more thing, in the first page (the first one the one I like more) I would change the color of the word Discover for some of a brownish, everything else is perfect for me! And in the first cover (the one I like best also) Iīm not seeing it well but I canīt see the shadow of the light blue ribbon, and the font for the title is great, maybe just a little bit lighter (but only a very little bit).

Old 08-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #19
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

Oh Roxana thanks! You were right on both counts. And I actually enlarged the font on the title just a little bit (from 48 to 54 pt) and I like it better. You have been very helpful!

I'm working on more pages right now and I may end up posting them to see if anybody can give me any pointers.
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #20
roxana
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Dixie Pixie View Post
Oh Roxana thanks! You were right on both counts. And I actually enlarged the font on the title just a little bit (from 48 to 54 pt) and I like it better. You have been very helpful!

I'm working on more pages right now and I may end up posting them to see if anybody can give me any pointers.
Glad to help Donna!
I was looking this thread and I found a post I hade made a long time ago, I havenīt printed that album yet, so could you take a look itīs post #11.
I use to put titles an quotes in english, and my journaling is in spanish, as most people speaks english here there is no problem with it, and this was about a doubt I had with the title and if you think thereīs a better title that would be great.