MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 03-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #1
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Photo Scavenger Hunt #15 - (3/1- 4/30/13)

I'm so sorry this is a few days late. But, I'm even MORE EXCITED to host my first Photo Scavenger hunt. And I'm currently playing my first one too! Still trying to finish #14. I just hope I have the minimum number of suitable photos. I did take over 1000 photos after all.

Here are the rules:

The Challenge Rules:

1. I will be posting a list of photos to capture... you must gather at least 15 of the items on the photo scavenger hunt list.
2. You should be able to do this at WDW, DL, any of the international parks, or on a Disney cruise during time frame listed. You can even combine trips, or park & cruise trips, as long as they fall within March/April 2013.
3. You must be visiting a Disney park or Disney cruise between 3/1/2013 and 4/30/2013.
4. I want photos from this visit, please be honest here, and find some way of proving this (photo of the park map you received the time frame you go or scan your park ticket, or a receipt for example).
5. You must use your own photos, not someone else's, unless its a photopass photo or taken by someone else in your party.
6. After your trip, post a layout of your photos in this thread by May 15, 2013. On your layout, label the photos or have a guide numbering and listing the photos. I need to be able to easily check off that you have gotten at least 15 of the items listed (you can add more than 15 if you want to).

Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum by MAY 15, 2013

[B]Please be sure to leave some comments for your fellow challenge participants in the gallery.[B]

You must have at least 15 of the following items:

1. A picture of you or someone in your party at a DVC kiosk podium.
2. You or someone in your party sleeping somewhere other than your resort room. (Bus, attraction, show, stroller, etc)
3. A “before” picture of a meal.
4. An “after” picture of a meal.
5. A dinosaur.
6. Living fish(es).
7. Groom and bride Mickey ears in the same picture.
8. A cupcake, not behind a glass display case.
9. Someone in a poncho.
10. Someone getting splashed by an attraction. (Think Splash mountain bridge or Kali River Rapids or Water Park or Downtown Disney splash areas or even at the resort pool splash area)
11. A fountain in a park.
12. A lamp in a park during the day.
13. The same lamp in #12 at night.
14. A sign of an attraction that is new (or newly renovated) in the past year (2012).
15. A child or adult in your party have a meltdown.
16. A Mickey Head shaped souvenir
17. An umbrella – owned by Disney, not you or a guest.
18. A real fire.
19. The main sign you see when you enter a land in any of the parks.
20. I love banners on my layouts. Find a banner somewhere on your trip.
21. A pressed penny machine.
22. Cinderella – live, stuffed or printed.
23. You or someone in your party with 3D glasses on.
24. A slushie type drink.
25. You and/or your party having a meal.
26. We always freak out when we see Mickey in a parade. Take a picture of Mickey in a parade.
27. Walking into a row in a theatre (great perspective type pics!)
28. An animatronic.
29. Your resort lobby, vacation home foyer, hotel check-in desk.
30. A poster in a park.

Thanks to Michelle from Mad for the Mouse Designs for the very appropriate PP! A HUGE photo collection for this photo scavenger hunt. So cool.

You can check out her fabulous products at her store here: http://madforthemouse.blogspot.com/

THANKS MICHELLE!!!!!

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Last edited by jr4mni; 04-16-2013 at 05:10 PM.

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2013, 09:38 PM   #2
Linda P.
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Canon Rebel
We're planning a trip to DL at the end of the month! This will be my first photo scavenger hunt! SO excited to play along!

Linda P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:39 AM   #3
jr4mni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda P. View Post
We're planning a trip to DL at the end of the month! This will be my first photo scavenger hunt! SO excited to play along!

Oh, its so fun! Have fun at DL! Can't wait to see your LO. The only thing about this challenge is the waiting!!!

Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 03-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
I'm planning on meeting some of the Mousescrappers at the end of March in WDW. Can't wait. I will work on this list then.

Charlene

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:50 PM   #5
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Easter trip

We are going to WDW over Easter so hopefully I can capture some of these pics!!

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:02 PM   #6
jr4mni

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
I'm planning on meeting some of the Mousescrappers at the end of March in WDW. Can't wait. I will work on this list then.

Charlene
That sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see the pics. Between the lot of you, I'm sure Mousescrappers Papparazi should come through and hit the minimum items on the list. Have a blast for me!

Old 03-18-2013, 06:03 PM   #7
jr4mni

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabies View Post
We are going to WDW over Easter so hopefully I can capture some of these pics!!
I love Disney in the spring. Can't wait to see your LO!

Old 03-29-2013, 08:29 PM   #8
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
I was there this week should do my layout soon
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:56 PM   #9
Linda P.
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Canon Rebel
I'm working through organizing the photos from last week and think I was able to meet the scavenger hunt quota! The "meltdown" was one of the hardest shots to get - since my kiddos knew that one was on the list and every time I pulled out the camera, the meltdown would magically disappear. I think that photo shot is going to be on my "list" for EVERY trip now!

Linda P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #10
Gwendlite
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: Photoshop CS5 Extended
Camera: Canon: PowerShot S5 IS
Send a message via AIM to Gwendlite Send a message via Yahoo to Gwendlite
I wish I had found this before our trip...
Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe

Gwendlite is offline   Reply With Quote