MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 01-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #21
obumpus

The preview for the PP has been added to the original post. If you went to any of the Disney parks, or even on a Disney cruise, during the months of November-December 2011 you still have time to get me your pages. Your deadline is January 31st.

Everyone who has posted up to this point should have received a download link. If I missed you, please let me know.

Happy New Year!

Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2012, 12:57 AM   #22
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Thanks October. I've been in SUCH a scrapping funk lately. I've only done 2 LOs since late November, and I usually do 12-15 LO a month. So I'm hoping to feel scrappy again soon, and get around to scrapping this (I had 2 trips during this time )

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #23
Jojo
E Ticket Holder

Camera: Canon EOS 550D
I finally got my LO finished! I had so much fun looking for these photo's on our trip. Although, I did forget to print the list! Luckily we could go online to check which one's we needed

Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder
First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015!
First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #24
obumpus

Only 12 more days left to get your pages in. If you went to any of the parks, or took a cruise, during November-December 2012 and want Natalie's awesome PP, get your pages in.

Everyone should have received the link to download your PP who has posted. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

Old 01-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #25
shelleeyore
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT
I nearly forgot about this challenge. I'll be working on my page this weekend.
Monorail Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 France Mickey Pumpkin It\'s a Small World Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Star Tours Germany Captain EO

shelleeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #26
snowdrop

Camera: Canon & Sony
I went to Disney Oct 31-Nov 4 and again in December. Most of these pics are from my December trip, but a few (I think 3) are from the Nov trip. I made sure not to use any pics from October 31. I think all are obvious, even with my short captions, but #9 (Purchase you want to make but can't) is ornaments because I don't celebrate Christmas, but I really want a Christmas Tree so I can have all the cute ornaments, especially from Disney.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:01 PM   #27
mncstbr
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: pse9
Camera: Canon 6D
Finished my LO!!! Yay! Here it is Christmas in Paradise down south is my theme!

I link to MouseScrappers!

Last edited by mncstbr; 01-31-2012 at 05:53 PM.

mncstbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:50 PM   #28
obumpus

Well, Mouse Scrappers, I'm sad to say, but time is up for this hunt. Thank you so much to all that played. You all should have your lovely PP from the ever generous Natalie. If you have not received it, please let me know.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:20 AM   #29
vew-tori
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Canon
Thanks for hosting. I'm so glad I got to participate in one of theses. Fun! Fun!
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America

vew-tori is offline   Reply With Quote