MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Telephone Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 06-08-2010, 03:18 PM   #31
amazz
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: PSP 9
Camera: Cannon Digital Rebel XT
That was fast!!

amazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #32
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
I've sent my layout to Princess Janas Mom!
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #33
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
Just sent mine to Tanya!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Princess Janas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #34
tukogirl

okay ladies. I had very unexpected oral surgery today. Unexpected like I found out 10 minutes before they started So I will be here but may not update/get these posted immediately. Please be patient if I am absent for long stretches of time for the next couple days!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:42 AM   #35
amazz
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: PSP 9
Camera: Cannon Digital Rebel XT
Good grief, Andrea!!! That is terrible! Sending happy healing thoughts your way!

amazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #36
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
i forgot to post that i sent mine yesterday!!! we are on the last person now =) i cant wait to see all the LO's!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #37
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Andrea, 1st thing is 1st - feel better!

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #38
Happiness Is
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Got it and done!

Well, I forgot to say that Tanya sent it to me, what fun this was!! I'm finished now, had to read the new Short life of Bree Tanner book before I could do any scrapping! Sent it off...Can't wait to see all the LO's!

Happiness Is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:35 AM   #39
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Hope you feel better soon, Andrea!
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #40
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness Is View Post
Well, I forgot to say that Tanya sent it to me, what fun this was!! I'm finished now, had to read the new Short life of Bree Tanner book before I could do any scrapping! Sent it off...Can't wait to see all the LO's!
ooh how was the book?? do we all need to get it?? hehe
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote