MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 02:00 AM   #1
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

Weekly Challenge #111 (11/16 - 11/22)

Hi Everyone and welcome to my first weekly challenge!!! I’ve hosted a few other challenges on here but have never been brave enough to do the weekly challenge. Hehe. I love these ones!!!

So here are the rules for this week’s challenge:
1. I want to see an odd number of photos on your page, from 1 to 1001 (now that would be a challenge) as long as it’s an odd number
2. I love papers so you have to use at least 5 different papers
3. Your title has to be in at least 2 fonts/alphas
4. I always lose track of what vacation my pages are from so you need to put a date on your page
5. Finally, I want to see at least 5 different elements (this can be 5 different flowers, buttons etc)
Here is the page I made:

Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...8583#post88583

And here’s what you’re playing for, my first attempt at a PP. I hope you guys like it. The templates are in psd and png format.

And here are the usual guidelines for weekly challenges:

1) Challenge should be Disney related
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) You need to post your layout in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
4) Please leave some love for your fellow participants....we all love the love!!!
5) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges -that really isn't fair to everyone who created their own page to receive the prize.

Have fun and I can’t wait to see what you all come up with!!!

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

Last edited by RuthieRoo; 11-16-2011 at 02:07 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2011, 08:26 AM   #2
tw1717 - EEYORE FAN
Riding Magical Express

Software: PSE6/MAC
Camera: Samsung/HZ15W
Great PP and great challenge!
Here is my layout:

SHOP

BLOG

Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts I love DCL! Mickeys shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Old 11-16-2011, 09:08 AM   #3
hollyanne21
Cooling off in Critter Country

Software: photoshop elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel
What a fun challenge! And I love the pp-thanks!

also posted here.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:54 PM   #4
SueP1963
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE10
Camera: Kodak
Very fun challenge--thank you!

gallery link

Old 11-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #5
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

Wow you guys were quick!!! I'm loving these pages so far. Off to leave some love in the gallery. Thanks for playing along.

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

Old 11-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #6
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Great challenge and cute PP! I am running so far behind in everything and I am heading to Disney on Friday. I doubt I will get this one completed.. but thanks so much for hosting and I do love seeing all the LO's. Nice work thus far!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 11-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #7
Kramer.zoo
Taking the boat to the Studios

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Nikon D3000
Thanks for hosting Ruthie!
I haven't participated in a challenge in quite a while but I decided I needed to do this one since I was dying to use these new templates!
Thanks for the PP!!

Also posted HERE

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mexico Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pumpkin Mickey Pooh Beast Confetti Cupcake Pete

Old 11-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #8
calamitypark
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Sony A550
Hats on Hats off

Wow this is my first ever challenge. I used only what I had at home. The pictures are of myself and my mum trying on hats.

Old 11-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #9
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Thanks for hosting this challenge! Love the pp you made, looking forward to use these banners!
This is my layout:

I also made this layout, but thought it wasn't fair to use it for this challenge... because I didn't make that border myself (it is just one element, so that won't count... I also forgot to put a date on it....). Anyway, I wanted to show as well...

Both are also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8675#post88675
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Old 11-17-2011, 04:39 PM   #10
Neverlnd16
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Camera: Stylus 1010
Toontown Fair

Thanks for a fun challenge!

Gallery and Credits
Forum

Closed Thread