MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 06-13-2019, 01:01 PM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Weekly Challenge #402 #402 - June 13, 2019 - June 26, 2019

So this month I'll be heading to Disneyland - and checking out (I HOPE) something NEW - Galaxy's Edge!

That got me thinking of all the other things I've done on trips that were new experiences. On our first trip, everything was new. Each time we went back, there was still something we did that we hadn't done before, or something we hadn't eaten before, or something that wasn't open when we'd been there last. No matter how many times you've been there has to be something that was new to you on any given trip (um, shopping anyone?!).

I want to see a page and story about something new to you. Yes, story - so with the layout, please scrap at least 3 or 4 sentences that tell me what the new was and how you felt about it - maybe you loved it, maybe you hated it.

If you've never been to a park, and you're scrapping something Disney related at home, then scrap about something new to you! (new Disney shirt, bracelet, dog with a Disney name?)

Here is a page I created about our first flight on the Flight of Passage ride at Animal Kingdom!

also posted here

The pp you'll receive at the end of the challenge was graciously donated by Melinda (mmbstaley)
I do have to say though, that I leave for CA June 22 and won't be back until June 27, so first, I may not be around the second week to comment and second, the pp may be a little late in getting out to everyone....)
But I do get to say I'll be heading to SF and DL. My DH and I are going without our kids (gasp!). In SF I hope to make it to the Disney Family Museum and then we're heading to DL for a couple days and we miss the reservation system for SWGE by 2 days, so I'm hoping we still get to see it. Anyway, long story short, I won't be around much (if at all) that second week of the challenge....
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 06-15-2019 at 05:52 AM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2019, 11:16 PM   #2
calamitypark
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Sony A550
We Screamed

Also posted in California - under California screaming.

Thank you for holding

calamitypark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 06:26 PM   #3
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
We went to Disneyland last year, too. Pretty much everything there was new to us!

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:19 PM   #4
YakiCruiser
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Software: Artisan
Camera: Nikon
Universal's Cabana Bay Resort

Thank you for the challenge. I did a two page spread and I am hoping they load correctly.

YakiCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:30 PM   #5
jrbelle
Just parked the car

Software: PSE15 (when I learn it!)
Camera: IPhone
Heart YakiCruiser I love your layout!

The use of the shapes from the wall art with the background paper is AWESOME!

jrbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:49 PM   #6
doodlebugz3
Screamin' in Paradise Pier

Tea Time at Nomad Lounge

Thanks for hosting Weekly Challenge.

You can also find my layout here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...805#post177805

Last edited by tukogirl; 06-19-2019 at 11:47 AM.

doodlebugz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 04:41 PM   #7
naturebug
Cooling off in Critter Country

Camera: Nikon Coolpix and Cannon digital EOS
electric magic

This was on my Disney Bucket List and I finally saw it this year while staying at the Grand Floridian. - Thank you for hosting and for the wonderful prize!

I'm needing help on what Forum to post this under. I've searched and can't find the proper place. Thanks in advance.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 2 Mouse Ears Pirate Ears

naturebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 05:52 PM   #8
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

Thanks for the fun challenge...I have wanted to scrap these but wasn't sure how...this prompt really helped me.

Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 08:43 PM   #9
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Our vaca is usually go, go, go. This time hubby had a conference so I sat out by the pool for 2 full days reading books, enjoying drinks and cooling down in the water when I got too warm. It was pretty fun!

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 06:41 PM   #10
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
2017 was our first time at POFQ and we loved it!

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Susan0326 is offline   Reply With Quote