MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 04-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #21
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
I have really exciting news Kelly from kellybell designs has offered us an amazing participation prize for this challenge. I am not going to reveal what it is just yet. I think I will surprise you all a day or 2 before the challenge starts but I know you are going to love it

This challenge is really coming together

so much Kelly
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 03:24 PM   #22
britt
E Ticket Holder

How fun!! I'll put it on my calendar right now!

Just to be clear - it starts at 2:00 Eastern, 1:00 Central, Noon Mountain, 11:00 Pacific?

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #23
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
I've never done a speed scrap before....

Question - Do you have to be signed in during that first hour? I will be at work and can't do anything of a personal nature on my computer. I should be home by 4:15 EST and could sign in then and catch all the directions at once if that is okay. After that it would truly be a speed scrap for me.

Thanks,

Monica
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #24
hobbes130

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt View Post
How fun!! I'll put it on my calendar right now!

Just to be clear - it starts at 2:00 Eastern, 1:00 Central, Noon Mountain, 11:00 Pacific?
Gee you have so many time zones out there in the US I get confused

The speed scraps starts at the following times but I am going to be here 1 hour before to open the thread and to start sign up and chatting

So to confirm the Speed Scrap start times are as follows

7pm GMT
1pm Central
2pm Eastern
11am Pacific

for adding Central Time Britt
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Old 04-12-2010, 03:35 PM   #25
hobbes130

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm View Post
I've never done a speed scrap before....

Question - Do you have to be signed in during that first hour? I will be at work and can't do anything of a personal nature on my computer. I should be home by 4:15 EST and could sign in then and catch all the directions at once if that is okay. After that it would truly be a speed scrap for me.

Thanks,

Monica
Hi Monica That will be fine the more the merrier Just give us a shout in the thread when you arrive to let us know you are here I am so excited wish it was sooner now

Old 04-12-2010, 04:22 PM   #26
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes130 View Post
I am so excited wish it was sooner now
Me too!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #27
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Quote:
Hi Monica That will be fine the more the merrier Just give us a shout in the thread when you arrive to let us know you are here I am so excited wish it was sooner now
See you then!
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:31 AM   #28
kelseyll
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

I love Speed Scraps and I think the format of this one will really work for the various time zones and be helpful for paper scrappers! Good thinking! This is on my calendar... now to wait....

kelseyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:12 PM   #29
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Quote:
Thanks for the replies Glad you all like the idea in principle.

Having read what you've all said so far perhaps weekends are not the best days to go for. I personally can not do weekdays during the day for the next 3 months as I have to work full time to cover a colleagues leave but I know quite a few people do scrap during the day and this suits them better because their kids are at school. What about if I pick a time that is a week day evening in the UK which will make it afternoon in the US?

For instance
if I started a speedscrap at say 7pm GMT time it would be 2pm ET. How would this suit most people on a weekday?

I love this time! Perfect time for
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:07 PM   #30
hobbes130

I am so happy that so many of you can play

I can not wait for this challenge to start. I made up the rules for the speed scrap last night I am so excited about it. They are ready and waiting in my message box. Monday 3rd can not come soon enough for me. I really hope this works so we can make this a regular feature.