MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 07-01-2012, 01:47 AM   #1
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
Photo Scavenger Hunt #11 July 1-Aug. 31

Summer is here and it's time for some fun in the sun, Disney style. Here's your list for July-August, and I tried to keep with a summer theme. Please try to scrap at least 15 of the below items. Have fun and be creative! I can't wait to see how you interpret the list. I hope to have a participation prize soon.

The List:
1. Character in Summer Outfit
2. Favorite "cool-off" snack
3. Summer themed shop window
4. A shade tree
5. Summer-themed parade/street show
6. Favorite Place to get Wet
7. Thermometer or temperature gage
8. A Disney Sun
9. Water
10. Interesting ground cover--this could be imprints in the sidewalk, a man-hole cover. Something along those lines.
11. A Music Maker
12. Fireworks--it's not summer without fireworks!
13. A refreshing beverage
14. How do you "cruise" around Disney?
15. July 1 is Canada Day, show me something Canadian
16. July 4th, Independce Day! Show me something with a 4th of July theme
17. July 10th is Teddy Bear Picnic day, do you see Duffy picnicing anywhere?
18. July 14th, Bastille Day, show me something French.
19. The Olympics begin at the end of July, can you find any Disney Olympic themed items?
20. It's not summer without ICE CREAM!!!
21. How are you keeping cool while waiting in line?
22. An iconic Disney night shot
23. A photo of you. We are never in enough photos
24. A hidden Mickey
25. The anticipation of entering a park.

Have fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

The Challenge Rules:

1. I will be posting a list of photos to capture... you must gather a minimum of 15 of the items on the photo scavenger hunt list.

2. You should be able to do this at WDW or DL or any of the international parks, or on a Disney cruise (this can be over several days in any Disney park, or even on a cruise/parks trip, just as long as its within the time frame listed)

3. You must be visiting a Disney park between 7/1/2012 and 8/31/2012

4. I want photos from this visit, please be honest here, and find some way of proving this (photo of the park map you received the time frame you go or scan your park ticket, or a receipt for example).

5. You must use your own photos, not someone else's, unless its a photopass photo or taken by someone else in your party.

6. Then when you get home post a layout of your photos in this thread.

7. Label the photos or have a guide numbering and listing the photos. I need to be able to easily check off that you have gotten at least 15 of the items listed (you can add more than 15 if you want to).

You should post your LO in the Photo Scavenger Hunt Gallery.

Then post your LO back in this thread, with a link to the LO in the gallery and forum.

Please be sure to leave some comments for your fellow challenge participants in the gallery.

You must post a layout by midnight (east coast time) September 15th 2012 to qualify for the challenge prize.

inkspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
I forgot to look at this thread before I left for Disney last week I'll have to check my pictures to see if I have any on the list...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Super fun list, Jamie! I try to play along, but never seem to find time to make the LO... lol. I still really enjoy hunting down the photos, whether I make a page or not. It is always a fun photo challenge.

Thanks for hosting!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:36 PM   #4
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: SBC+ 3.0
We just got back Monday. The weather was beautiful! Here is my page:
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

stormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #5
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Just checking in to see how this challenge went. I never heard anything after posting. I guess it was just me.
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

stormer is offline   Reply With Quote