MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #21
Kilted Candyman
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS
Even bigger

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express I love DCL! Pirate Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Dog Pirate Flag D23 Member Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie\'s Bow Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Viking Ship Pirates of the Caribbean Skyway Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

Kilted Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2013, 03:31 PM   #22
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Thanks so much for enlarging them. I just LOVED looking at your photos. Can't believe you got them all. I just became a Disney Travel Agent. And now the kids and I are obsessed with going on a Disney Cruise. We can dream, can't we? LOL. Check you PM for the links to the PP.

Thanks again for playing along.

Kelly

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #23
shahar29
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel
I did it! I even found all 25 items! We did it over this past weekend - 3 fun days, doing Disneyland in a VERY different way for us! A couple of the items are posted in a layout with 2 different photo representations, one was because my daughter wanted a different picture than I did, and one was because I wanted 2 show two cool pictures! it took 2 double-sided layouts (4 pages) to get them all in, at least in a way that was actually viewable!

Oh..#25 - the cast member with my name - we used Uncle Steve - who was with our group, because NOBODY has my name!!

Anyway - here they are -

Also Posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...102#post136102

shahar29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:53 AM   #24
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahar29 View Post
I did it! I even found all 25 items! We did it over this past weekend - 3 fun days, doing Disneyland in a VERY different way for us! A couple of the items are posted in a layout with 2 different photo representations, one was because my daughter wanted a different picture than I did, and one was because I wanted 2 show two cool pictures! it took 2 double-sided layouts (4 pages) to get them all in, at least in a way that was actually viewable!

Oh..#25 - the cast member with my name - we used Uncle Steve - who was with our group, because NOBODY has my name!!
WOW!!!! I just loved looking at all your pictures. So creative. This is so much fun, I'm going to have to host again sometime soon. (I'll gather your PP and inbox it to you).

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 06-25-2013, 08:21 PM   #25
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
I have my pics ... now to figure out how to put them together into a page.

Princess Janas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:44 PM   #26
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Janas Mom View Post
I have my pics ... now to figure out how to put them together into a page.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

Old 06-26-2013, 07:11 AM   #27
zippyoh
Watching La Nouba

Here's mine from our Disneyland trip last month. I'll send a PM to verify the trip date and also a guess at the bonus question! Thanks for hosting!

also posted in scavenger hunt thread here

Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Rocket Jets I love DCL! Pumpkin King Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cozy Cone Motel Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Minnie\'s Bow

zippyoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #28
Neverlnd16
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Camera: Stylus 1010
MJ Scavenger Hunt

Thanks for the fun challenge!!! I found all of them.

Gallery and Credits
Forum

Neverlnd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #29
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
Love doing these challenges! Thank you! These photos were taken on our trip June 7-17, 2013. Strange that almost all of my pics are of my daughter and I have very few of my teenage son. Go figure!

Princess Janas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #30
afirmbeliever

These are great. I just love what you've done with them. Thanks so much for taking part.